Join us for our upcoming Ricoh TechTalks Winter Webinar to benchmark your organization’s approach to eDiscovery and information management against peers and industry standards.
Intelligent Data Analysis
Thursday, February 25, 2021 | 1 P.M. ET
Downstream effects of exponentially increasing data volumes, particularly when legal events arise, can have a significant impact on options to manage the data, cost and timelines. There is a consistent struggle to harness the data for matters and being able to defensibly reduce data prior to review. This is a critical success factor for meeting timelines and better containing risk and costs.
Join us to see data management and reduction options prior to the Review Phase, as well as what enhanced capabilities exist for more streamlined review and analysis once it is in Review within Relativity.
- Options to complete more analysis and targeted approach to data at collection
- How to navigate a large data set that has been collected at all phases through data management and reduction strategies
- A case study overview of a large matter involving multiple tranches of data, requiring data reduction at ALL phases
- Ian Sinclair, Manager, Review Solutions
- Michael Truelove, Team Leader, eDiscovery Services
- Moderated by Andrea Williams, Vice President, Technology and Emerging Solutions
To see view the full list of TechTalks webinars included in this winter series, click here.