Like all industries, the legal market will be facing a new set of challenges and emerging trends in the coming year. If properly managed and implemented, these challenges can present opportunities to remain competitive and current in the face of change. What do you need to prioritize now for a successful future?
Join us for our upcoming Ricoh TechTalks Winter Webinar Series to benchmark your organization’s approach to eDiscovery and information management against peers and industry standards.
Enabling the Law Firm of the Future
Tuesday, December 15, 2020 | 1 P.M. ET
In order to remain competitive, law firms of all sizes have come to realize that technology is a key differentiator. The legal ecosystem is evolving and expectations around value, speed and cost containment are top of mind.
During this webinar, our panel, each with experience in small to medium as well as large law, will explore how to think beyond a practical approach, adopt the right technology, improve operational efficiencies and help law firms focus on their core legal activities.
- Options to expand your firm’s range of capabilities without capital expenditure
- Supported vs. self-service eDiscovery model: which is best for your firm?
- How to ask the right questions to determine how to move into your version of the future
Data-Driven Decision Making
Thursday, January 28, 2021 | 1 P.M. ET
Building a data strategy enables legal to better leverage existing resources, integrate data analytics, and enable a deeper understanding of the data sources to assess and valuate the scope while mitigating costs and risks at the early stages of a matter.
During this webinar, our speakers will explore how to insert an often overlooked, yet critical, element to effectively intersect with Corporate Counsel and External Counsel: data strategy.
- Enhance your legal strategy through an effective data strategy
- Gain early insight into your data to better inform business and litigation strategy
- Data Mapping – why it helps and where to start
Intelligent Data Analysis
Thursday, February 25, 2021 | 1 P.M. ET
Downstream effects of exponentially increasing data volumes, particularly when legal events arise, can have a significant impact on options to manage the data, cost and timelines. There is a consistent struggle to harness the data for matters and being able to defensibly reduce data PRIOR to review. This is a critical success factor for meeting timelines and better containing risk and costs.
Join us to see data management and reduction options prior to the Review Phase, as well as what enhanced capabilities exist for more streamlined review and analysis once it is in Review within Relativity.
- Options to complete more analysis and targeted approach to data at collection
- How to navigate a large data set that has been collected at all phases through data management and reduction strategies
- A case study overview of a large matter involving multiple tranches of data, requiring data reduction at ALL phases
Don’t miss out on this informative TechTalks webinar series that will feature industry leaders exploring leading-edge technology solutions that will transform the way your organization manages its data.