Organizations face increasing complexity when it comes to managing legal and business processes — one key challenge being eDiscovery. The scope for eDiscovery has expanded beyond its traditional focus on litigation.
For practitioners responding to this complexity, enhancing eDiscovery processes has been critical. Defining, mapping and applying advanced eDiscovery processes requires better collaboration, creativity and flexibility. Marrying technology with advanced processes also plays a key role.
Ricoh is proud to serve as an executive sponsor for the following webinar, as part of our partnership with the Canadian Legal Innovation Forum:
eDiscovery: Drivers, Trends and Technology
Thursday, November 12, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. ET
- Identifying the key drivers that are broadening the scope of eDiscovery processes.
- How eDiscovery practitioners are collaborating and innovating in new ways to achieve results.
- How the application of technology is underpinning advancements in eDiscovery.
- Carolyn Anger, Founder, Anger & Associates
- Maura Grossman, Research Professor, David R. Cheriton School of Computer Science, University of Waterloo
- Jessica Lockett, Director, Legal Operations and Review Solutions, Ricoh Canada
This webinar will be accredited for one hour of professionalism credits from the LSO and an hour of CPD from LSBC. Best of all, it is free to attend and watch on demand!