Building a data strategy enables legal to better leverage existing resources, integrate data analytics, and enable a deeper understanding of the data sources to assess and valuate the scope while mitigating costs and risks at the early stages of a matter.
Ricoh is proud to sponsor an upcoming Canadian Bar Association webinar which will explore how to insert an often overlooked, yet critical, element to effectively intersect with Corporate Counsel and External Counsel: data strategy.
Data-Driven Decision Making: Building a Data Strategy
Thursday, October 22, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. ET
- Enhance your legal strategy through an effective data strategy
- Improve data identification and collection plans that will mitigate risk and cost of data scope-creep
- Gain early insight into your relevant data to better inform business and litigation strategy
- Look at data-driven capabilities at different stages to recognize potential value and impact
- Jessica Lockett, Director of Legal Operations and Review Solutions at Ricoh eDiscovery
- Chris Plauschinn, Senior Director of Enterprise Infrastructure and IT at Ricoh eDiscovery
Please note, the webinar is free for Canadian Bar Association members, or $50 for non-members.