This August, Relativity will be releasing its next-generation user interface, Aero UI, which has been designed to empower clients to get things done quickly. This update will transform how our community interacts with RelativityOne, offering a solution that is easy to use and capable of solving both complex business challenges and small matters.
The Future of Relativity: A New, Powerful UI is Coming
Thursday, July 30, 2020 at 1:00 p.m. ET
Join Ricoh and Relativity for a “sneak peek” of Aero UI, including insights into how the Relativity platform is evolving to make it even easier to streamline your review workflows and processes.
In this webinar, you will:
- Get an advance look at Aero UI
Hear about the new features that will improve your experience
- Learn how Aero UI enables users to work with simplicity and power
- Have the opportunity ask questions before the release
- Danny Chan, Senior Discovery Engineer, Ricoh Canada
- Kyle Disterheft, Group Product Manager, Relativity
- Sean Lynch, Director, Legal and Compliance Solutions, Ricoh Canada (Moderator)