Managing organizations' data in a complex business and regulatory context presents many risks. Meeting compliance and regulatory requirements, increased cyber security risk and reputational risk are all key drivers. Lawyers play a central role in creating frameworks managing emerging risks attached to data.
The Canadian Legal Innovation Forum's next webinar will focus on how organizations (and the lawyers working alongside them) are defining, determining and implementing effective risk mitigation strategies when it comes to data. Five experts will discuss key drivers when it comes to managing organizational risks, the role legal departments play and key pillars to consider when developing and implementing a risk mitigation strategy.
Managing Data and Organizational Risk
Tuesday, December 1, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. ET
- The role legal departments play in managing organizational risks attached to data
- The key pillars when it comes to developing and implementing a risk mitigation strategy for an organization's data
- Data risk mitigation strategy best practices and available technologies that can help
- Mark Le Blanc, General Counsel, TVO
- Ryan Berger, Partner, Lawson Lundell
- Anna Pennino, Lawyer, Inter Alia Law
- Natasha Doucas, Business Development, Ricoh Canada
- Moderated by Peter Carayiannis, President, Conduit Law
This webinar will be accredited for one hour of professionalism credits from the LSO and an hour of CPD from LSBC. Best of all, it is free to attend and watch on demand!