Join us for our Ricoh TechTalks Winter Webinar to benchmark your organization’s approach to eDiscovery and information management against peers and industry standards.
Data-Driven Decision Making
Thursday, January 28, 2021 | 1 P.M. ET
Building a data strategy enables legal to better leverage existing resources, integrate data analytics, and enable a deeper understanding of the data sources to assess and valuate the scope while mitigating costs and risks at the early stages of a matter.
During this webinar, our speakers will explore how to insert an often overlooked, yet critical, element to effectively intersect with Corporate Counsel and External Counsel: data strategy.
- Enhance your legal strategy through an effective data strategy
- Gain early insight into your data to better inform business and litigation strategy
- Data Mapping – why it helps and where to start
- Jessica Lockett, Director of Legal Operations and Review Solutions
- Chris Plauschinn, Director, Cloud and Infrastructure Solutions
- Moderated by Sean Lynch, Director of Legal and Compliance Solutions
To see view the full list of TechTalks webinars included in this winter series, click here.