Our favourite links from around the web to kick off your weekend.
- Baseline Computer Security for Lawyers
- Ryerson's Director of Privacy and Big Data Says Canadians Should be Cautious of All Things 'Smart'
- Microsoft Claims Clients’ Rights in FBI E-Mail Search Fight
- Law Society Urges Firms to Harness the Power of Automation
- Why You Can’t Afford to Ignore Evidentiary Media Any Longer
- Age-Old Realities: a Woman’s Place in Toronto’s Bay Street
- This Will Be An Eventful Year for Privacy in Canada
- Cybersecurity For Lawyers: The Nitty-Gritty
- How to Be Unforgettable: 6 Ways to Make an Amazing First Impression