Wednesday, December 5, 2018
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm ET
Drawing from real-world examples, our Relativity Certified Experts will share how incorporating AI technology like Active Learning into your eDiscovery process can help you perform more timely, cost-effective, and streamlined document reviews, and avoid the pitfalls that can often occur in traditional document reviews.
You’ll hear about real use cases of Active Learning from a variety of litigation cases and learn some unique techniques and workflows that will accelerate model stability to apply cutoff ranks with confidence.
In this showcase you'll review:
- How to understand rank distribution charts and their many interpretations
- Ways to kick start active learning projects through seeding both positive and negatives
- How to optimize results using saved searches
- Demonstrations of custom scripts that assist with active learning
- Data culling before versus during versus after an active learning project—and its potential effects on your review set
- How to use active learning to analyze opposing productions
- Novel ways to use the review queue
- How Active Learning can enhance an Intelligent Review strategy
Roland von Borstel, RCA | Director, Discovery Solutions
Roland brings over 10 years of industry experience to our team including a Masters in Computer Science and specializations in Forensics, Early Case Assessment and Technology-Driven Review. He is an expert in all aspects of litigation support services, processes and technology with a strong emphasis on the creation and implementation of customized innovative solutions to address big data challenges.
Danny Chan | Senior Discovery Engineer
Danny has been involved in the legal industry for 20 years and in the IT realm for over 25. He has been a frequent presenter at industry conferences and was also the proud recipient of the 2010 Ringtail User of the Year award. Danny’s experience in both law firm and vendor environments has given him a unique perspective on the implementation and adoption of technology by legal teams.
Vincent Liu | eDiscovery Solutions Architect
Vinny has worked in the eDiscovery industry for 15 years as a project manager and as a consultant. He specializes in implementing workflows for large and complex projects. In his current role as Solutions architect, he advises potential and existing clients on best practices on collection, review, analytics and production workflow. Vinny is a Relativity Certified Administrator, Certified Sales Pro, and Certified User.