We've just returned from Relativity Fest 2018, where our team hosted a session on Active Learning that was so well received, we decided to bring it to the masses!
Activating Active Learning: A Fresh From 'Fest Webinar
Thurs, Oct 18th from 1:00 - 2:00 PM EST
Fresh from 'Fest, our own Roland von Borstel, Director, Discovery Solutions, and Danny Chan, Senior Discovery Engineer, are bringing their highly-rated session, "Activating Active Learning" to you via live webinar. Drawing from real-world examples, they will share how incorporating AI technology like Active Learning into your process can help you perform more timely, cost-effective, and streamlined document reviews, and avoid the pitfalls that can often occur in traditional document reviews.
Webinar highlights include:
- Unique techniques and workflows to accelerate model stability to apply cutoff ranks with confidence
- How to understand rank distribution charts and their many interpretations
- Saved searches to add to your toolkit to optimize results
- Demonstrations of custom scripts developed to assist with active learning
- Ways to kick start active learning projects through seeding both positive and negatives
- What has changed since incorporating Active Learning into an Intelligent Review
- Data culling before versus during versus after an active learning project—and its potential effects on your review set
- The effects of richness on active learning projects
- How to use active learning to analyze opposing productions
- Novel ways to use the review queue
- How Active Learning can enhance an Intelligent Review strategy
Roland von Borstel, RCA | Director, Discovery Solutions
Roland brings over 10 years of industry experience to our team including a Masters in Computer Science and specializations in Forensics, Early Case Assessment and Technology-Driven Review. He is an expert in all aspects of litigation support services, processes and technology with a strong emphasis on the creation and implementation of customized innovative solutions to address big data challenges.
Danny Chan | Senior Discovery Engineer
Danny has been involved in the legal industry for 20 years and in the IT realm for over 25. He has been a frequent presenter at industry conferences and was also the proud recipient of the 2010 Ringtail User of the Year award. Danny’s experience in both law firm and vendor environments has given him a unique perspective on the implementation and adoption of technology by legal teams.
If you were unable to catch us at Relativity Fest last week, you do not want
to miss this webinar!